Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Family Room Update

So I got a few new decorations for my birthday and also finally hung up the ones we had already- I took them down to do board and batton/beadboard in our family room!

I got those cute baskets for $5 dollars!
I know I have already posted a pic of this but I added a cute birdhouse to it and some pictures.
Notice the pic of our dog- yeah.. husband made me! haha
The husband got this gorgeous red clock for me for my birthday! I love love it!

I have some more ideas for our picture wall but haven't finished them yet so when I do I will post!
And added a much needed plant decoration in the corner- it looked empty without something there. Also this is a good pic to get a good look at our beadboard/board and batton. I love how it turned out and how much it adds to the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment